Job Opportunities - New Jersey & Oklahoma
The Sunshine Center is always looking for dedicated, compassionate therapists and behavioral specialists to join our team of pediatric therapy experts.
BCBA, ABA, BCaBA, SLP, PT, OT, Child Psychologist, and Pediatric Counselor positions are available.
The Sunshine Center has flexible hours, including weekdays into the early evening and weekend hours. These hours are designed to meet the needs of the families in our community, while also offering therapists options for hours outside of the typical 9-5 workday. All therapists are required to undergo background screening.
As a Sunshine Center therapist, you will be working with a team of dedicated pediatric therapists. We offer a state-of-the-art facility, along with a sensory gym that provides a safe environment with equipment to facilitate gross motor skill development and refinement. The Sunshine Center uses an Electronic Medical Records system that makes your documentation more efficient, allowing you more time to spend with children and their families.
We are hiring at the following locations:
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring individuals with some knowledge of ABA, with additional training available here through the Sunshine Center.
Individuals experienced with young children, as well as experience with tweens and teenagers, are needed to work both within the home and at our center.
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring a BCABA who would be responsible for monitoring the ABA program books and for developing ongoing goals, tracking data, and training the ABA therapist on each individual child’s ABA program.
In addition, the BCABA would help oversee and help to design social skills classes.
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring a BCBA to plan, develop, and monitor ABA cases.
The BCBA will need to conduct ongoing therapist training, in addition to parent trainings.
The BCBA will be responsible for overseeing social skills groups as well.
Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring occupational therapists who can provide both individual and group occupational therapy sessions to children of all ages.
Sunshine Center occupational therapists provide screenings, evaluations, therapy, and consultations for children with a variety of learning and developmental challenges.
Pediatric Physical Therapist
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring physical therapists who can provide both individual and group physical therapy sessions to children of all ages.
Sunshine Center physical therapists provide screenings, evaluations, therapy, and consultations for children with a variety developmental challenges.
Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring a speech-language pathologist who can provide both individual and group speech therapy sessions to children of all ages.
Sunshine Center speech-language pathologists provide screenings, evaluations, therapy, and consultations for children with a variety of learning and developmental challenges.
Social Worker/Licensed Counselor
Sunny Days Sunshine Center is hiring a pediatric social worker/licensed counselor who can provide a wide variety of services to assist children and their families, including but not limited to individual and group counseling, guidance to community resources and support systems, crisis interventions, and facilitating effective communication between patients and their families.
We are currently seeking a Physician Liaison to join us part-time to enhance our marketing and sales efforts in Middlesex, Monmouth, and Ocean Counties.
The essential functions of the Physician Liaison include, but are not limited to:
• Make connections in doctors’ offices, hospitals, and community health centers to introduce and promote Sunny Days Sunshine Center
• Plan and develop sales strategy by analyzing targets and prioritizing based on the value of potential referrals
• Initiates contact with new referral sources and maintain existing sources on a regular basis
• Effectively manages territory, and conducts office visits educating offices on services offered, enhancement and new advances
• Research, organize, and attend conferences and community-based activities to develop new business
• Report on activity, outreach frequency, and key metrics to assess effectiveness and success drivers
• Facilitates the retention of physician, referring hospital, and community relationships
• Develop, distribute, and maintain an inventory of sales and marketing materials for physician offices, outpatient centers, family and community marketing events
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience; candidates with healthcare industry experience are preferred
• Travel required throughout Middlesex, Monmouth, and Ocean Counties.
• Unencumbered driver’s license and transportation
• Willingness to accommodate physician’s schedules, which may occasionally fall outside of standard office hours
• Job Type: Part-time