Pediatric Speech Therapy
Speech-Language Pathologists are educated in the study of human communication, its development, and its disorders. Our therapists provide evidence-based treatment and strategies through motivating and age-appropriate activities to improve speech, language, and communication. Our therapists are adept at encouraging and motivating children to reach their goals.
Our Licensed and Certified Speech-Language Pathologists work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and feeding/swallowing disorders in children including:
- Phonological Disorders
- Receptive-Expressive Language Disorders
- Augmentative-Alternative Communication
- Bilingual Speech Therapy (Russian: Manalapan location)
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAP)
- Feeding & Swallowing Therapy (Dysphagia)
- Oral Motor Skills
- Verbal Apraxia
- Voice Disorders
- Social-Pragmatic Communication
- Executive Functioning
We provide Speech Therapy to:
- Children up to age 18
- Vista, CA (San Diego County)
- Manalapan, NJ (Monmouth County)
- Edison, NJ (Middlesex County)
- Brick, NJ (Ocean County)
- West Windsor, NJ (Mercer County)
- Lawton, OK (Comanche County)
Most private medical insurance accepted.
Call now: 1-866-987-8669
Open 7 days a week.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Evaluations are the first step in determining the need for individualized therapy and how best to provide these services.
The family is actively involved in the evaluation process, which typically consists of testing materials, surveys, questionnaires, and clinical observations of your child.
Our therapists focus on receptive and expressive language problems, in addition to pragmatic language problems.